We meet Sundays at 10:30am.
As we gather again, please note the following guidelines:
● The church sanctuary has been modified to comply with 30% capacity guidelines, but there is plenty of room for you to join us.
● Outside of family groups, EVERYONE is required to closely observe 6ft of social distancing at all times, including before and after the service and while seated.
● EVERYONE is required to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer upon entry.
● Masks or face coverings are now mandatory due to Region of Waterloo by-law unless you are unable to wear one for medical reasons.
● If you are sick, feeling unwell, have a fever, or have been in close contact with someone who is unwell, please DO NOT attend.
● If you have pre-existing medical conditions, use wisdom and take the precautions that you are comfortable with and return when you are ready and able
Welcome to our website!
We take God seriously. What is important to God, is important to us. This includes you. We would love to meet you Sunday morning.